10 Long Distance Relationship Quotes

  • You're physically too far. But, heartily Too close. 
  • Distance means so little when someone means so much. 
  • We are the perfect couple in the world, we’re just not in the perfect situation. 
  • True love doesn’t mean being inseparable, it means being separated and nothing changes. 
  • If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I’d sleep forever. 
  • No matter how far apart we are, you will always be in my heart. 
  • When two hearts are too close, they don't need to be physically close.
  • Once trust is build, Distance can't kill it.
  • I like the way you make me smile, despite being too far.
  • The scary thing about distance is you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Best Tips To Make An Awesome Long Distance Relationship

CUTE SUMMER LOVE QUOTES